Thursday, 27 June 2013

Butterfly..!


On a Bright Morning 
I Open my eyes,
Thanking God for this beautiful Life,
Noticing the world's color it lies.

Oh Yes, I Breathe!
Along by the Breeze,
That lifts up my wings
With total ease.

I Rise to sit on a leaf
with a drop of morning's Dew
Tilting my head to the right & left
and see there are flowers only Few!

Not to be disheartened, I move on.
Flying by the wind side
Flapping my wings of Red and Yellow
Inhaling the aroma of fresh Marshmallow.

Ah! Satisfaction Indeed.
But no, not for long.
I was caught, my wings were in pain
not by a Cat or a Lizard, but by the 
most Intellectual Creature existed in Universe- "MAN".

Gaping at me with utter bewilderment
Taking me closer to his brown-eyed-ball,
I sensed Fear, Negativity and more pain.
In his very hands, I smelled Cold-Blood.

Curiosity showed up in his eyes,
I tried to fly away twice,
But Indeed failed.
I gave up!

He tore my wings and I screamed 
Praying and Hoping for some kind of escape
But he proved to be the Master of Destruction
And Helplessly I felt caged.

Just before dying I prayed,
Prayed to forgive his cruelty 
Unaware of his sin committed,
I shall forgive him.

I prayed, that I want to be born again through a cocoon,
For a life of Butterfly is to Show Beauty and Spread Love!

For no matter, how many days I live,
I live in the Warmth of Nature
And perish in the arms of Nature
Oh Yes! I am a Happy Happy Butterfly..!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome post yaar..
    I can imagine you reciting it with full feeling..

    All the emotions are well expresses with appropriate examples. Loved it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... So mature... So much depth....
    Awesome would be an understatement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. You are one among my inspirations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome, every well narrated... keep the good work going..

    ReplyDelete